Students are not required to use an Education Agent to apply to study at the College.

Students may apply directly to the College.  College staff cannot advise students on immigration / visa matters.

Students may apply directly to the government for immigration/visa approval.

Students may choose to engage an Education Agent to assist them with immigration/visa matters and/or application to study with the College. Click here to learn more about Education Agents.

Click here for a list of Education Agents approved to represent the College.

Government accredited Education Agents wishing to apply to represent the College should send an initial email to